Saturday, 4 February 2017

UNDER £20 ASOS FINDS





When they do a sale, they do a sale don't they. 

Yesterday an email landed in my inbox from ASOS telling me that they had further reductions on many items in there SALE and well of course naturally I had a little look and oh my. If I wasn't on a spending band till the end of February these items would be purchased ASAP.

The reason whey I love ASOS is because they have an incredible and very beautiful Plus Size range. To many stores these days pride themselves on having plus size clothes but they are either not me or super exspensive but ASOS nail it everytime. 

As you can see from the picture above I am very much rocking two looks at the moment. The lounge wear, laid back, oversized t shirt look or the pleated midi length skirt style. They are both so in now and you can see the two looks where ever you go and in most highstreet shops. 

All of these items are £20 and under and such versatile pieces you can rock any season. Spring is definitely on its way and I can see the Dafoldils growing in the garden as I write this post. I am so ready to start to pack away those jumpers and start to rock some more pastel lighter shades and I think these tops will help with that. 

Andrew turns 30 at the end of the month and we are all heading out for a family meal and I would love to wear a pleated skirt. At the moment I have a few in my favourites but I love this pale blue one and think it would be perfect for summer and a wedding I have booked in.

Oh ASOS you have done it again, you know, making me buy things that... 
1. I don't (think) I need.
2. I don't have the money for. Well I do but I am suppose to be saving.
3. I can't live with out. I mean have you seen that skirt. WANT!

I highly encourage that if you get chance you should head over and check out the ASOS sale. You may pick yourself up a little bargain or a new little oufit.

Love Leeny
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment