Monday, 2 January 2017

What I Got for Christmas

Christmas was so so so good to me. Seriously.  

I slept, 
I ate, 
I read, 
I instagram stalked, 
I read a ton of blogs and books, 
I walked, 
I took a LOTS of pictures
and I ate a Terry's chocolate orange most days for breakfast. 

I also got some of the best presents ever and I can not wait to share them with you. Now I know some people hate these posts, blah blah blah ok I get that but these are just a few and when I say a few I mena 4 of my favourite things and I wanted to share them with you.

Now one thing that has suprised me is that my family and friends know me SO well. They completely nailed it with my presents this year. 

DUNE HAND BAG
Since I left home my mum has just given me money for Christmas which I am totally fine with but this year we had a little shopping trip before Christmas and I saw this bag and I instantly FELL IN LOVE. I mean have you seen the colour and the gold and just everything. 
I have a lot of bags but they are all quite large and oversized and one thing I don't have is a nice, cute little handbag so when I saw this one I contemplated not buying Andrew a present to get this for myself but my mum came to the rescue and bought me this cute thing for Christmas. 

Isn't it the best. I can not wait to start using it. 

OPI NAILVARNISH
Every year with out fail I get a TON of nail varnish which I am more than ok with. This year my mum picked me up this amazing OPI Infinite Shine set and its gorgeous. I have heard so many amazing things about this set and I can not wait till I take my Jamberry nail wraps off to try it out. 

LIGHTBOX
You know the saying you wait ages for a bus and two come at once well this is exactly what happened this year. I have wanted a Lightbox, well, for ever and this Christmas I got two. A small one and a large one and I am in love. I have already changed them numerous times and already had it hacked we could say by my brother who changed it to say Kill Them. I am so excited to use this for decoration,  photo props and more. 

LUSH BATH BOMBS
Not only did I get a ton of nail varnish but this Christmas I got enough bathbombs to last me the whole of December & January. My mum and mother in law know me so well! Not only did they buy me a lot of bath bombs but I also over came the Lush Boxing Day sale and managed to get 11 more. YES. I can not wait to bath. 

So there we have it. A few of my favourite things that I got for Christmas. This year I was spoilt rotten, seriously, from chocolate to candles to nail varnish to notebooks you name it I got it. Everyone has been so generous and I am most definitely feeling the love, so a HUGE thank you to all my amazing friends and family. 

What did you all get for Christmas? What are a few of your favourite things. I would love to know! 

Love Leeny 
xxx



4 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous! Great gifts, I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! Its amazing :) Thank you.
      Happy New Year.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted a Lightbox, I might have to invest in one for myself haha

    -Megan / http://www.meganmarieblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, you should! They are the best :) I have changed mine so many time its now part of my daily routine.

      Thanks for the comment! :) Have a great day!

      Delete