Saturday, 7 January 2017

Mini Lush Haul

Whats that, I am one of those idiots who was in the queue on the Lush website for 7 hours on Boxing day, yeah thats me, I am than loon. 

Now just so you know I didn't actually sit in front of a screen I just left the page running and every now and again pressed refresh. 

I didnt actually get into the website till around 7pm on Boxing day so its fair to say that I only got a few things as there was NOTHING left, but what I did get I am so chuffed with. I mean 10 bath bombs and snow fairy for £20. WHAT A STEAL. 

So here we have it. My little Lush haul.

 
So considering I placed this order on the 26th Decemeber it only just arrived on the 6th January which to be fair is quite a while to wait but you know what, I am fine with that especially when you think about how much I paid for it. Andrew had to pick this up from the post office on his way to work and his van still smells of lush now.

So what did I get... Lets have a little look.

N  O R T H E R N   L I G H T S
 I have heard so many amazing things about Northern Lights and having used one last night, I can see why. The colours are insane and the smell, SO GOOD. I managed to get 3 Northern Lights for £1.65 each.

B U T T E R B E A R
So I went a tad crazy on the Butterbears because they were only 82p each. I mean, come on. Have you see how cute those little bear faces are. The Butterbear is made up of Cocoa butter, Ylang Ylang oil. It smells amazing.

L U X U R Y   L U S H   P U D
So apparently the Lush Pud is the perfect reciepe for unwinding and I can not wait to give it a try. I am so excited to try this as it is made up of Lavender Oil and that smell is enough to send me to sleep for a week.This little gem cost me £1.78.

F A T H E R  C H R I S T M A S 
This guy took a battering in the process of getting to me but I think it adds character. From the dents on the side its clearly obvious that this one is going to be a colour treat as I can see green peeping out the side. This little guy was only £1.57 so I couldn't leave it behind.

S N O W   F A I R Y   S H O W E R   G E L 
 Helen Anderson talks about this shower gel so much so when I saw it was on deal it was put in the basket straight away. The smell of this is insane but SO sweet, I mean if you don't want to smell like a sweet shop then maybe steer clear. Snow fairy is normally quite exspensive but in the Boxing Day sale I was able to get this 250g bottle for £3.32.
 

So there we have it. 10 Bath Bombs and 1 Shower Gel for £19.49. I think I am now sorted for a while and my house smells so good. 

What do you lovely lot love from Lush? Let me know I am always keen to try new things. 

Love Leeny
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love Northern Lights and the Luxury Lush Pud, they are both stupidly relaxing!! I actually went to my local Lush on Boxing Day and got at least 9 things for under £20.. Definitely worth going! It wasn't actually that busy in the store either :) It's crazy you waited 7 hours but the outcome was definitely worth the wait! :)

    Tania x
    teabee | UK Lifestyle, Beauty & Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the lush pud but I can't wait! :)
      Our nearest lush is about an hour away so the online sale was my best bet! It was so insane how long the queue was I was like 67,000 on the list at one point!

      Thanks for your comment, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE a Lush haul, I have one coming up too - managed to photograph everything today and I can't wait to FINALLY start using the bath bombs! I just wanted to stop by your blog and say hello - we went to the same school together (I'm Mandy Wong's sister!) and if I remember correctly, we may have gone to dance classes together when we were younger? It way back in the good ol' 90's! Anyway, hope you're well, Colleen! Glad to have discovered your lovely blog. It popped up on a brand Instagram account that I am managing at the moment. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally remember you and a huge fan our your blog, which I love. I can't remember about dancing but my mum said we did.
      Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it. To be honest I have no idea what I am doing but I love to read tons of blogs and loving having this to be creative :)

      Thank you for commenting I appreciate it so much! :) x

      Delete