Monday, 19 December 2016

Day 7 of the 12 Days till Christmas

Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days till Christmas. 
We are now just days away and I can't hold in my excitement. 


So today marks the 7th post in this little series so if you have missed any of my other posts then make sure you click on these link below to check them out. 


Ok, so now we are caught up lets do this. 
 
Now I think its fair to say that I love Christmas a lot and every year I set myself a little Christmas Bucket List, you know a little list of things that I want to do this festive season. 

So here we have it, the Christmas To Do.... 


- Make cookies from scratch and drink them with milk or hot chocolate.
- Build a snowman, now this is a difficult one as well we need snow, but its still on the list.
- Festive movie day.
- Make a gingerbread house.
- Get my Christmas craft on. 
- Buy a Christmas wreath for our front door together. 
- Go on a Christmas light drive. 
- Write and send Christmas cards. 
- Friendmas, get all the friends round and eat party food and play UNO. 
- Family get together.
- A ton of Costa dates to drink their festive menu. 
- Help someone in need, give to a food bank, treat someone that kinda thing. 
- Watch all the Christmas adverts one after the other. 
- Have a Christmas dance party. 
- Eat the entire contents of my freezer so I can fill it up with yummy party food. 
- Spend a TON of time with friends and family. 
 
So there we have it my Christmas Bucket List, what is on yours, I would love to know. 
 
Love Leeny
xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. These are all great ideas. I feel like it's almost Christmas and I haven't done anything Christmassy yet.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have time, just cram it all in to the next few days.

      :)

      Delete