Thursday, 15 December 2016

Day 3 of the 12 Days till Christmas

Welcome to day 3 of 12 Days till Christmas. You will all be glad to know that it is 10 sleeps till Christmas Day. 


Is it me or is Vlogmas a full time job! How do you keep up with them and sleep and live and eat and just have a life. I mean I am not moaning I am secretly loving it but the truth is my watch later on youtube has around 94 videos in it and also Season 7 has just been realeased on Netflix of Vampire Diaries and I just don't have enough time for it all. 

Oh the dilemmas or my life, a?

There are so many amazing Youtubers out there who are doing Vlogmas and I am loving it but here are my favourites.

Seriously the Queen of Youtube has nailed it. I love all of her christmas videos. Watching Zoellas vlogmas make me so happy and I feel so festive. 

I found Rhianna Youtube channel a few months ago when I stumbled across her bullet journal overiew from then I have loved watching her weekly vlogs and now her vlogmas videos. 

I literally only found Hannahs youtube channel last night after Hannah Michalak talked about her. Hannah has two boys called Francis and Wilbert and they are the cutest. I don't think she has been doing youtube for long but I have loved her videos so much. Definitely worth a watch. 

I am a huge fan of Rhiannons videos on a weekly basis so the fast she is doing Vlogmas made my day. I love her and her little family so much and wow she is a machine, a mum to a little baby and manages to daily vlog and they are good length videos, grab a brew and find a comfy seats vlogs. If you love seeing cute baby faces then definitely check her out. 

Katie from mummydaddyandmemakesthree is just amazing. I love her vlogs, her blog, her house, her mad photography skills and her 3 cute little ones. I have been loving her vlogmas videos this year.

So there you have it. My 5 favourite youtubers who are bossing Vlogmas. 

So who are you loving? Share with me, I mean I only have 94 videos in my watch later whats a few more. 

Love Leeny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment