Saturday, 24 December 2016

Day 12 of the 12 Days till Christmas

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE. 
ITS CHRISTMAS EVE. 

Lets just say that again... 

IT. IS. CHRISTMAS. EVE. 

Everyone stay calm, actually stuff that everyone go mad its Christmas for goodness sake. 

Now I am excited for Christmas but I think if I am being honest I am more excited for the fact that I made it. 12 posts in 12 days. Go me. Winning at life. 

Any way. Here it is Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas. 


So if you have been around here a while or even clicked on the ABOUT ME bit at the top you will know that I am a Christian and work as a Children's worker for a Church. I love it, working with those kids is the best and so much fun. 

I have been a christian for a long time and its seriously changed my life. Now that is a long story and I don't think we fancy going into that on Christmas eve but as a Christian, Christmas is such a special time for me and means so much more that just presents and food and family. Now don't get me wrong that is a huge part of it but its also a whole lot more.

Here is a little video that reminds me what Christmas is all about. Its super cute and I think you will love it. 


Enjoy. 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
I hope you have the best day. 

Love Leeny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment