Thursday, 22 December 2016

Day 10 of the 12 Days till Christmas

Ok, ok, before we all get mad I will explain. Yesterday I wrote a post and forgot to publish it so yeah I suppose it was late and well if you have been around this blog a while and were here for Blogmas2015  then you would have seen this but the truth is the info hasn't changed so whats the point in re writing it. So yeah, you guessed it today's post is just a good old recycle and re use one from last year but its a good one so don't leave just yet. 

Anyhooooo, welcome to Day 10 of the 12 Days till Christmas. 


One thing that makes me feel more Christmassy is a good old sing along to some Christmas songs. 

Every year the same playlist comes out and is loaded on spotify and my phone and it is played none stop. 

So here it is My Christmas Time Playlist. 


Happy Xmas (War is Over) 2003 Mix - John Lennon
All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
Merry Christmas Everyone -Shakin' Stevens
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood
Last Christmas - Wham!
It's the Moste Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
Mistletoe And Wine - Cliff Richard
Saviour's Day - Cliff Richard
Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
Santa Baby - Michael Buble
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - NSYNC
Baby, Its Cold Outside - Glee Cast
Joy To The World - Hillsong
Born Is The King - Hillsong
O Come Let Us Adore Him - Hillsong
Baby Its Cold Outside - Karmin

So there we have it. My Christmas playlist (I am sure some songs will be added over the festive season.)

But for now I am off to write Christmas cards and play Christmas songs full blast, praise the Lord for no neighbours.

Love Leeny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment