Friday, 30 December 2016

2016 Goals Revisted

HEY YOU LOVELY LOT. 

So 2016 is nearly over and I am so excited for 2017 but lets just take a minute to just think about how fast this year has gone. I mean last time I checked it was June and I had just celebrated my birthday and now here I am surrounded by my own body weight in Christmas chocolate, presents thrown all over the living room floor, cookie scented candles filling the house and the fire sizzerling away. 


Christmas has been so good to me and I had the best time with Andrew and my family but now my thinking has gone from Christmas and is getting set for a New Year. 

I have so many plans and dreams for 2017 but before we get into them I thought it was only right that we re visited the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year and see how I did. 

I have no idea how this is going to go, but here is the original post from January 2016. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
1. Spend more time reading my bible.
This is one I think I will always need to work on but this year I really believe I have done this, I have created new routines and shedules and doing that has helped with this.
2. Read a book. 
Now this one shocked so many poeple, I get it. I mean who doesn't read, well I don't and this year I have fallen in love with reading. In January and February this year I read 4 books and I have just downloaded some more to read over the next few days. 
So YES, win for me.
3. Try something new! 
 I would like to say I have but I really don't think I have this year.
4. Make healthy choices.  
Sometimes. Lets add this to 2017 to do list.
5. Exercise more. (boo)
Well I did, then I didn't, then I did. I don't feel like I failed too much on this one but I think what I need to learn to do in 2017 is making this more of a priority.
6. Chill out on social media. 
This is always a on going thing and I think its something I need to carry on doing in 2017. This year I deleted facebook for a good few months and it was the best thing ever.

7. Finish decorating the house. 
So we did a bit but nope, still a HUGE list of things to do.
8. Sort out the little room.  
WE DID DO THIS! Yay to us, where is Andrew Wind I should go high 5 him. 
9. Go on holiday. 
We did, we may not have gone on a summer beach holiday but we have had some pretty amazing adventures this year. We saw the new year in, in Edinburgh, we headed to Amsterdam in Feb, April we stayed in a log cabin in the lakes, July we went to London for a few days and in December we had a weekend away. 
So yeah we did have a few holidays. Next year I want some sun. 
10. Keep up with the blogging. 
So I feel like I haven't done aswell as I could have but I have blogged every month, I think. 2017 I really want to get into a better routine of blogging for you all. 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well I have to say I am pretty proud of myself. There are still things I need to work on but I am proud of myself for what I have done and achieved this year. 

Coming soon: To Do in 2017

How did you all do on your 2016 goals?

Love Leeny
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment