Monday, 12 December 2016

12 Days Till Christmas

So yeah, its been a while hasn't it, but guess what. I am back and I have a post coming every day up until Christmas Eve, well hopefully.

So i've been gone a while and I am sorry but I have been so busy, I work in a church so as you can imagine Christmas and the run up is super busy but after a day off today and some planning I am so excited to introduce you to my '12 Days Till Christmas' series. 

 
Now the truth is I was going to call it the 12 days of Christmas but according to Google that is the 12 days after Christmas which I totally didn't realise, but you know you learn something new every day don't you. 

So over the next 12 days expect a lot of Christmassy love coming your way. Its going to be a proper festive affair. 

So, see you back here tomorrow at 7pm for the first of my '12 Days Till Christmas' post. 

Love Leeny
xxx

Make sure you head over and check out all my social media things to keep up with everything that is happening in my life this Christmas.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment