Sunday, 12 June 2016

Wedding Outfit Inspiration

I have two weddings in the next month and at the moment I have nothing to wear. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We are well and truly in the wedding season at the moment and everywhere I go I keep seeing pretty dress and skirts but I just have not seen anything that has caught my eye and made me think I NEED THAT LIKE NOW. 

So while I was trailing the internet trying to find something to wear I thought I would pop it all into a little post for you just in case you to are like me and lacking in inspiration. 

If you have any ideas or even links then post them in the comments I would love to know your thoughts and ideas. 

ASOS


NEW LOOK
Stripy Dress: £19.99
Yellow Dress: £19.99

VERY


LINDY BOP


So here are all my ideas. I still have no idea. Please help me. Which one do you all like the most?

HELP!

Love Leeny
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment