Wednesday, 8 June 2016

June Goals



June is here and its officially my birthday month!

May to be was beyond busy and pretty hectic, now don't get me wrong it was AMAZING and I loved every second of it but truth being told I am feeling the affects of a busy month this week. 

June is also up there on the busy month list with weddings, birthday plans and A LOT of work plans and I am so excited for everything but I am determined to slow the pace down and try and chill out a bit more. 

This month I have decided to set myself some goals that I would like to achieve by the end of the month. Some of them are really similar to my 'To Do List' that I posted about at the beginning of the year but some are just specific for where I am right now. 

So lets do this lovelies here are my goals for June. 

* Drink 2 litres of water a day! 
So far so good

* Walk over 10,000 steps a day.

*Go for at least 3 runs a week. 
Can you tell I am trying to lose some weight. 

*Read a book and complete it by the end of month. 

*Take pictures for fun.

*Go for at least one summer walk a week.

*Get my blog on. 
I just want to get back into a routine more with blogging and to have fun with it.

*Catch up on all the TV programmes I have recorded.
I want to make this a ultimate night in for Andrew and I. I am thinking takeaway, tv and a fluffy blanket. 

*Get back into a proper bedtime routine and get back into being the morning person that I became.

*Be Spontaneous.
This month I have so many plans set in stone that I want to be spontaneous and just do something random, fun and something that is now planned out or written in my diary.

So there we have it, my goals for the month of June. But one thing I also wanted to do was to give myself a quote for the month and I have chosen this... 


I want to stand at the end of the month and say that June has been wonderful and all kinds of perfect. I want to achieve my goals and be proud of myself. I want to just have fun and to do wonderful things with wonderful people. So if you see me this month remind me to do something wonderful. 

Have you guys set any goals for the month? If so let me know what they are. 

Enjoy you Wednesday. 

Love Leeny
xxx

Don't forget to check me out at the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment