Thursday, 19 May 2016

Graze Box Love


Recently I have been seeing so many people talking about Graze Box or eating something from a Graze Box. So when I saw that they were offering there 1st, 3rd and 5th box for free I thought you know what, I need to some high in fibre low in calorie snacks in my life. 

I am constantly trying to eat better and more healthier but I am a serial snacker and when you work next to a shop the snacks I go for aren't always the best so I was hoping that a Graze box would help me to choose healthier options. 

The process could not have been easier, I hate nothing more than a website that just is confusing and sends me here there and everywhere and I end up getting something I didn't want. Plus all the snacks I received were amazing and so yummy and totally did the job at helping to curb those 11am/3.30pm I AM HUNGRY moments! 

So to get your hands on your first Graze Box here is what you need to do. 

FIND A CODE 
To start off with I headed to the Internet and googled Graze Box codes and there was so many out there its definitely worth looking and searching I eventually found the one where I got the 1st, 3rd and 5th free now who doesn't love the word FREE. 

TIME TO GET STARTED
Head to www.graze.com and enter the code and click on GET STARTED NOW. First off you need to choose which box you want. I went for the variety box which has a selection of everything but you can choose a light box or a protein box. 

ENTER THOSE DETAILS
Now is the time for you to enter all those details. So make sure you have your purse near by as you will need those bank details. At this point you will set up your account. 

CHOICES
Once you have set up all of that you can choose when and how often you want the box to be delivered but you can also browse all the snacks and pick if you would like to try them or bin them. I love that you can do this, they have so many different snacks and with me being a fussy eater there was lots that I didn't like so being able to have the option to bin it made me even more excited to try some healthy eating. 

CONFIRM
Confirm everything and voilĂ . 
You are done. Now just to wait for it to arrive. 

DELIVERY DAY
When the box came I was so excited. Like seriously excited. I love the packaging I mean I am a sucker for good packaging and I have to say that those Graze people nailed it will the snacks for my first week. 

So the box came in the post and I have to say that I don't know if it was my postbox or the post office but the box was a bit broken, but everything was in perfect condition on the inside.

When you first open the box this is what it looks like. 


The snacks are in 4 compartments and there is a few leaflets / information and even some codes for your friends and family popped in. (Can you see where the box is broken.)


I have to say that I love the size of the portions and the sealed packets they come in. I work Tuesday to Friday so it was so nice to every day while making my lunch just to pick out one and pop it straight in my bag with out having to prepare it or find a container for it. 


The snacks I received this time were AMAZING and so tasty. 

TOP ROW
White Chocolate with Wild Blueberry Toast
I am not a fan on blueberry but they was so good. I am a HUGE fan of white chocolate. 
Honeycomb Flapjack
This came cut into 4 pieces and I have to say this was eaten so fast. It was so good and so yummy and sweet. I have a major sweet tooth and there is nothing worse that plain boring flapjack. 

BOTTOM ROW
Slightly Sweet Popping Corn
This popcorn was the perfect size and only took 40 seconds in the mircowave and it was done. It was so nice to have it next to me at my desk and just being eating away at the popcorn all a
Tomato and Basil Pizza
This was probably my least favourite in the pack but I still enjoyed it! The things I wasn't keen about is the cashews but the bread sticks were yummy yummy.

So there we have it. My first ever Graze Box and I LOVE IT.

Have you ever tried one of these boxes or something similar I would love to know?

Have yourself a great Thursday and don't forget to check me out in all these places below.


Love Leeny
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Ive never tried a graze box before but after seeing how much you liked it its on my list! Brilliant post x

    Holly

    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete