Monday, 4 April 2016

Step into my Week #1

HELLO

I hope you have all had an amazing week and excited for the week ahead and all it can hold, I mean the possibilities are endless.

This post is all about you lovely lot stepping into my week (LITERALLY.) Everyday this week I have taken a picture that pretty much sums up my day with my feet in because if you have known me for any period of time you will know how much I love a good shoe shot. 

The problem with this post is that it has only reaffirmed two things to me... 

1. I need to re paint my to toe nails after a FULL on week of decorating!
2. I need to wear something other than those flipping red shoes. 

So lets step into my week and see what I got up to. 

MONDAY
So Monday was all about finishing up those 'jobs around the house' if you read my Easter Weekend post you will see how I was so not a fan of a weekend of DIY and decorating but I did it to be the good wife that I am. I woke up so sleepy on Monday and apologised to Andrew straight away in advance for all my mood/attitude/grumpiness that was to follow as I was EXHAUSTED. 
But the boy did so good and went out and got me a Costa to make all that decorating so much bare-able, what a sweetheart. I married so well. We spent the evening with my family eating yummy food. 

TUESDAY
Today was back to work day and I was so excited to have a productive day and that is what I had. I was so glad I was in an office on my own as if this is what my desk looked like image what the rest of the office looked like. The rest of the day was spent cleaning up the mess of decorating. 

WEDNESDAY
Today I got my hair cut, have you seen my new hair?? I then spent the rest of the day just work work working. Half terms and holidays are such a quiet time for me at church which is sad as I miss all the hustle and bustle of the different events but it means that I have some time to just catch up and plan a head and that is what I did today. But the exciting news of the day is that we got this lovely new rug for our office, I know, I know so much exciting for one girl to handle. 

THURSDAY

Today was just a busy day full of lot of work but the sun was shining and it was such a beautiful day so on the way home I walked the long way back to the car and picked myself up a Hot Chocolate and enjoyed the beautiful sun. I then spent the night on the sofa refusing to move, no lie.
FRIDAY
 

Friday night we headed to Nandos for a friends birthday and it was amazing I JUST LOVE NANDOS so much. After that we headed home where I chilled hard. I popped on the Bambi pjs and just sat in from of the TV and did nothing but finish off the left over Easter eggs. To me that is the perfect Friday night.


SATURDAY
 Saturday was such a busy day. I spent the morning sorting after our weekend of decorating which was a PAIN. I then headed to my best friends little girls 1st birthday where I am way to much party food and cake. After that I headed home and put my A level Textiles to good use and made some curtains for our dining room. We had tea and Andrews parents and then I crashed.

SUNDAY
 Sunday is always my favourite but busiest day of the week but this week it was so much more busier. We both spent the morning in Kids Church where we watched the Minion movie and ate a lot of popcorn. After that we headed to a christening in another town near to us. After the christening we headed to our second location of church to get ready for an evening in church. It was such an amazing day and so much fun but exhausting. 
I just love Sundays. 

So there we have it. Thanks for stepping into my week. 

So what have you all been up to this week?

Love Leeny
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Fab idea and great post!!
    Hope you have a good week xx
    www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! :)
      I'm sick at the moment booooo. Hope you are having a good week.

      Delete
  2. I love this idea of 'stepping' in to your week, it's so cool! Mine seems to begin on a Sunday, because my other half goes back to work and our week just begins then haha! I can still stay in my PJ's, right? xD your blog is the sweetest! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so chuffed with it.
      Thank you for commenting. PJs are a must ALL the time.
      xx

      Delete