Friday, 1 April 2016

My eBay Wish List & Top Tips

Now, Leeny Loves is all about sharing with you some of things I am loving in my life and today I wanted to share one of them with you. 

I love eBay. I mean I really love it, if I see something on a website or in a shop I will head straight to eBay to see if I can find it any cheaper and yeah, 9 times out of 10 you can't find it but there is always that chance that you will and as long as you are willing to wait for the delivery and also if you have the patience to get stuck into a bidding war it can be yours for next to nothing. 

When I was ill in December and off work for a few weeks I became OBSESSED with eBay I spent days just outbidding people, it became an addiction I am sure of it. I remember ending up with about 5 phone cases because I couldn't resist the 99p price label on them and a brand new TopShop bag for £7 and it should of been £70 I mean HELLO.

At the moment my watch list is overflowing with so many lovely and beautiful things that I just need and want, so today's post is dedicated to all those things and sharing with you what is on my eBay wish list this month. 

ENJOY. 




So as you can see only a few things on my wish list. But I just love all these things so much. 

I have bought A LOT of things off eBay especially clothes. Sometimes it is exactly what it looks like on the screen but sometimes it isn't and I have received size 18 tops wouldn't even fit my friends toddler. So yeah you could say I have learnt a lot.

 So here are just a few things to remember if you are buying clothes off eBay. 

CHECK THE SIZING CHART
Many of these items are from China and there sizing are different, our LARGE is different to there LARGE. Check the sizing and even then it is sometimes a gamble. 

BE PATIENT
You may be waiting for some items to arrive for 4 weeks so think a head, if you need an item for next week and you order it today there may be a chance it won't arrive. 

WHAT DID YOU PAY AGAIN?
None of these items cost over £10 which I think is amazing as if they look as good as they do in the pictures I have got myself a bargain. If you do receive something and it doesn't match the expectation that you had remember you didn't really pay that much for them. I mean we have all seen the eBay 'Expectations VS Reality' haven't we.


LEAVE A REVIEW
When I buy clothes off eBay I check the review as you can gage the quality, wait and sizing by what people say also its nice to give some feedback isn't it???

So there we have it. My eBay wish list and top tips Let me know what you love and what is on your eBay wish list??

Right, now to go and find some things to sell so I can buy all of these things.

Love Leeny
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's just made me remember how much of an eBay addict I really am, I've been hiding it for a while now I need to get back on it haah! Sorry bank account!

    www.melberryy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I am just obsessed with it so much and yeah my poor husband and bank balance.
      Hope you find lots of lovely things. x

      Delete