Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Cath Kidston Haul

So, Mondays are my day off and with it being the Easter Holidays I decided with my mummy, sister and nieces to head to the beautiful city of York for a day of adventure and shopping of course. 


We wandered around the shops, drunk coffee and ate cakes, we ate lots of yummy pizza, chatted and spent a lot of our time sheltering from the rain. 

Now, no trip to York is complete without a trip to the amazing Cath Kidston store. I WAS SO EXCITED and I heard they had there self a sale section. 

I wish I was a millionaire and could buy it all I mean the prints, the clothes, the bags, the oilcloth and mobile phone covers. OH MY. Now I didn't have a lot of money to spend but I had some so here is what I picked myself up.

 So here we have it my Cath Kidston sale haul. I JUST LOVE IT ALL. My husband on the other hand does not understand my need for another make up bag and iPad cover but you know a girl needs what a girl needs. 

*The sale is still online and I have tried to link as many things as I can but some of the patterns aren't the same but still equally beautiful, but seriously the sale is amazing so if you fancy a little splurge click here.

I love this beautiful print and well I am very much in need of a new makeup bag and when I saw this I could not say no. I suppose you could use this for many things. 

I couldn't say no to this, I mean £20 of iPad case. I just love it, its so handy that it has the hook on the back so I can prop it up so I can watch all my youtube and netflix on it. 

I don't need this at all. I mean we have a Cath Kidston oven glove and we don't use it for anything else but decoration, so the likely hoods of using this are slim but either way its pretty! :)

I am a firm believer that no trip to Cath is complete without a mug and today was no exception. I love this print so much and already have one similar so this will be perfect to add to the collection.

Oh look another mug. I mean why not. I picked up this one in blue hoping Mr W will appreciate it a bit more. But nope, he didn't.

So there we have it my mini Cath Kidston haul. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I picked up and you can grab yourself a bargain or two in the sale, if you do let me know. 

So is there anything from Cath Kidston that you love, do you own anything from there?

Love Leeny
xxx





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. I love Cath Kidston!
    The mugs are adorable! :)
    Sarah xx
    whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I have so many cups. My husband hates it! :) Thanks for commenting. xx

      Delete