Wednesday, 6 January 2016

To do in 2016!


Good Evening you lovely ones :)

So like I said in my last post in 2016 we are just 'winging it', when I say that I mean we have no BIG plans. Last year we did all the big things apart from have a baby. We planned a wedding, bought a house, moved out, got married, went on a once in a lifetime holiday and set up home. It was the most amazing year but it was a busy, full on and some times quite a stress. So this year we just want to enjoy being Mr and Mrs and enjoy our beautiful home and relax with out having to constantly be stressed about bank accounts, excel spreadsheets, mortgage meetings and all of that. 

This year we just want to see what happens. We have no big things planned, I mean we have done it all really, there is no way we are moving in the next year or planning another wedding.

So for now we are just going to see where 2016 takes us.

With that being said there are some things personally that I want to do, improve in, get better at or even try. I don't want to say they are resolutions as well lets be honest I never keep to them, lets see them more as a to do list. 

So follow me over the next 12 months as I slowly (probably really slowly) tick off all the things on my to do list. 

1. Spend more time reading my bible.
I just want to spend more time with God, if listening to podcasts, worship music or reading Christian books.

2. Read a book. 
From beginning to end. For fun. I am not a good reader so surely by the end of the year I can read 1 book.

3. Try something new! 
I have an idea of what it could be but I am not sure if I am ready to commit and let you know just yet. Ekkkk, it makes me nervous thinking about it. 

4. Make healthy choices. 
I just want to eat good food and drink more water.

5. Exercise more. (boo)
I like to run, I always have so this year I want to start running again and try and enjoy it. Writing this now with that fitbit thing on my wrist telling me to 'Move It' the idea of running makes me want to curl up, hide and eat the massive box of chocolate that I have hid away.

6. Chill out on social media. 
Being honest, FB, Twitter and Instagram are taking over my life in a bad way. There has been times recently where I have been doing something amazing and fun and I found myself wondering what was happening on FB. Any way I need to chill out with it. I am planning writing a whole post about this one as lets just say friends 'THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!'

7. Finish decorating the house. 
We have decorated 3 rooms in our house but there is still so many things we want to do or I want to do. I mean I need to put all these pinterest ideas to use.

8. Sort out the little room. 
So we have this room. Being truthful if you go in there you will never come out. We don't have a usable loft at the moment so anything that should be up there is in the room of doom. I wanted to sort this room out in the summer but no 6 months later I am still to do it and well, its got worse. 

9. Go on holiday. 
HOT or COLD I don't care. I just want to go on a jollyday.

10. Keep up with the blogging. 
Blogging is so new to me but I am loving my own little space of the internet (even if it is only my mum and Andrew that read my posts) this year I just want to keep going and not give up on it.

So there we have it, my to do list for 2016!

What is on your to do list?


No comments:

Post a Comment