Monday, 25 January 2016

Remember that time...

So yeah!
Remember that time I gave it the big one and said I was going to blog more. 
I'm not doing well. 
17 days since my last post.
What a joke Leeny. 

I wish I could say it's because I've been busy, been on holiday or even I haven't had enough time to post but that would be lying. 

I just haven't posted. 
No reason why. 

But tonight I've been planning and getting some ideas together and I can not wait to see what happens in the next few weeks. 

But for now, here are a few pictures of what's been happening. 

In the last few weeks we have celebrated the beautiful Sophie's 30th Birthday. We ate a lot of yummy food and celebrated. 

I have loved just reading the bible, writing and drinking a lot of coffee. It's become one of my favourite things. 


I also spent some time celebrating the beautiful Naomi! She turned 21 and we ate a lot of cake and chocolate fountain. 

We celebrated 6 months of marriage! 

Kids Club started back with a brand new series and it has been so good. 

I've also enjoyed cooking! I've made so many yummy meals. This was a Chicken Balti. Yummy. 

Somehow this happened to my engagement ring. No idea how. My heart is a little broken. 

The last few weeks for me have been about just trying to adjust back to
normal life after two weeks off for Christmas.

It's amazing how fast you can get out of routine but how long it takes to get back into it. It's only in the last week I feel like I have properly got back into the swing of things. 

So what have you been up to recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment