Saturday, 30 January 2016

Currently Loving #3

Well hello you lovely faces. 

So, it has been a while since my last Currently Loving and I thought seen as it is the end of January then it was only fitting to share with you lovely lot what I am have been loving this month. 

We have quite a bit so lets get stuck in shall we. 


This month I am not quite sure what has happened to me, but I seemed to have picked up the TV habits of an old lady. 


This month I feel like all I have watched is TLC. I just love that channel, my favourite shows at the moment are 4 Wives, 90 Day Fianc√©, To Ugly for Love and then I turn over and watch Ice Road Truckers. 

I know, I know ridiculous or what but I have become OBSESSED with watching them, they are all on series link at the moment. :)

Alongside all of that I am making sure that every week Andrew and I are tuning in to watch Tattoo Fixers and then most Wednesday you will find me glued to Netflix watching Pretty Little Liars!!!



This month I am loving Brogan Tate. I can not wait for 6pm on a Monday to watch her weekly vlogs. She is so beautiful and her new love interest has kept me intrigued and coming back for more every week to find out what is going on. 

My Favourite You Tube video of the month definitely has to be 'Our Story' from the Michalaks. Such a beautiful story and video. I have watched it about 5 times. If you have 25 minutes go and watch this. It is just to beautiful.



There are so many things this month that I am L O V I N G beauty wise. For New Year, Andrew and I headed up to Edinburgh. While wandering down Princess Street my phone dinged to tell me that through Voucher Cloud, Body Shop had 40% of everything. Well didn't I take advantage of this. I picked up some Strawberry Shower Gel and oh my. The smell. The thing I love about this shower gel is that I can smell the strawberries after I have had a shower. I hate shower gels that have no smell or just a smell that disappears.


I also picked up some Vitamin E Eye Cream. Now I have never used an eye cream before in my life but in the last couple of months I have started to notice some dark circles under my eyes and well not wanting to look old before I am actually old eye cream has become apart of my daily routine. I love this cream and have already noticed a difference. It is thick, smells nice and soaks in so well it definitely makes my feel fresher even if I have not slept alot.


I love Benfit make up alot but I have never tried Rockateur. I have seen so many reviews and make up tutorials using this so when I got this little sample I. COULD. NOT. WAIT to try it. The thing I love about this is a little goes a long way also its the perfect shade for just a natural look. I love how it is simple but noticeable.


I got these brushes for christmas and OH MY. Why has it taken me so long to get these in my life. These brushes are so soft and amazing for helping to apply make up. I actually look forward to putting my make up on everyday because of these brushes.


So one of my main presents for Christmas was a Mylee Gel Nail UV Lamp. I love nail varnish and wear it EVERYDAY so when these came available I knew I needed to get my hands on one. I am loving so much that I can paint my nails and it stays put for at least 10 days. Amazing. Hopefully there will be a tutorial post coming soon.


Have you seen on instagram my brand new Leopard Print pom pom shoes. I AM IN LOVE. I love these shoes so much. I love that I can wear a simple oufit but these shoes instantly dress it up and make it look super cute. Just be caeful when around dogs as my mum tried to attack mine. 



Another present I received for Christmas was a FitBit One. This has totally changed my life. I have become obsessed with how many steps I am doing and love seeing how many calories I am burning every day. If you are needing a kick up the bum in the fitness department then get yourself a FitBit. It definitely works.

When we took the Christmas decorations down this month the house felt so bare, so I replaced it all with fresh flowers. These flowers are also making me so excited for spring. 


So there we have it, all the things I am currently loving this month. To check out my other Currently Loving check out the posts below.

Currently Loving #1
Currently Loving #2

So what are your favourite things from this month?

Instagram // Bloglovin // Twitter 

1 comment:

  1. Love all of this - I'm also TLC obsessed my faves are Say Yes to the Dress and Mr Congeniality! Never watched Brogan Tate before will check it out, but that our story video is so cute!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete