Friday, 11 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11: Ultimate Christmas Tunes

So it has happened. The Christmas playlist has been loaded and the tunes are being played. 
Love them or hate them, there is something about Christmas songs that just put a smile on my face and being honest I need it at the moment. I am so done with feeling ill. 

So here we have it. My Christmas playlist. 


Happy Xmas (War is Over) 2003 Mix - John Lennon
All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
Merry Christmas Everyone -Shakin' Stevens
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood
Last Christmas - Wham!
It's the Moste Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
Mistletoe And Wine - Cliff Richard
Saviour's Day - Cliff Richard
Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
Santa Baby - Michael Buble
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - NSYNC
Baby, Its Cold Outside - Glee Cast
Joy To The World - Hillsong
Born Is The King - Hillsong
O Come Let Us Adore Him - Hillsong
Baby Its Cold Outside - Karmin

So there we have it. My Christmas playlist (I am sure some songs will be added over the festive season.)

But for now I am off to write Christmas cards and play Christmas songs full blast, praise the Lord for no neighbours.

Anyway, what is your favourite Christmas song?

14 DAYS TO GO.




No comments:

Post a Comment