Thursday, 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10: Christmas Day Outfit Ideas

Being ill is not good for my bank balance. 
Oh my.
All I have done all day is sit on the sofa and watched Gilmore Girls and gone internet shopping. Because I feel so run down and not great at the moment I decided that I wanted to buy some new clothes for Christmas day. I am the kind of girl who likes to have a new outfit to wear. So with no energy to head to the shops I decided to head to the world wide web in search of a Christmas Day Outfit and here are some things I love and some outfit ideas.

OUTFIT 1: VERY

I love this look. I have been desperate for a long top with slits up the side like this for a while so when I found this on Very I fell in love. For me I will definitely wear this top with black skinny jeans and chelsea boots. You will see as we go through the different outfits that Chelsea boots are a fav at the moment.


OUTFIT 2: EBAY
I am slightly obsessed with ebay at the moment. I have spent so much time going bid crazy on River Island and Topshop bags and slogan t shirts. But here is an outfit that I love and it is so cheap. I love midi length skirts and I think with black shoes and pumps and this t shirt it will be the cute Christmas day outfit. 


OUTFIT 3: ASOS
Oh ASOS you get me every time with your beautiful clothes. I love this relaxed and chilled outfit its perfect for eating a lot of food. Again a big fan of Chelsea boots and I love these cute Christmas nails. 


OUTFIT 4: NEWLOOK
Ahhhh this is such a cosy outfit, the more I look at it the more I want it. But not sure if it is a good idea for Christmas day considering it doesn't take me much to spill food down my top. 


OUTFIT 5: ASOS
I THINK I NEED THIS OUTFIT. I love this denim pinifore and I think with a stripy tshirt it will be so cute. 


So there we have it everyone some of my ideas for a Christmas day outfit. I just don't know what to wear or choose. Choices choices choices. 

Anyway. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this festive season. 

15 DAYS TO GO.

1 comment: