Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Blogmas Day 1: Welcome Christmas

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way….
It’s the 1st December and I am SO excited.
The Christmas Tree is up and finally I am feeling super festive.

I am so excited for Christmas this year for so many reasons, but mainly because this is our first Christmas as husband and wife and also the first in our new home.


There are no traditions written.
We can literally write our own.

We can decorate the house how we want, buy in the food we want and even wake up on Christmas day at the time we want.

I am excited for our first Christmas to start and to make all these new traditions together.

This year I want to well and truly throw myself into the Christmas Spirit. I want to wear Christmas jumpers and pjs, make Christmas food and snacks, maybe even wear some Christmas earrings, have game nights with friends, eat my whole body weight in Quality Street and even get my Christmas craft on.

I don’t want to forget this first Christmas together as husband and wife so because of that I will be blogging every day from the 1st to the 25th December.

I have so many things planned for Christmas and I want you guys to come along with me.

So keep popping back every day.
Welcome to Blogmas Day 1.

24 days to go.

Happy Christmas Everyone.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment