Friday, 16 October 2015

Wedding Photo Favs!

Saturday 11th July, I married the most amazing man ever.
He is honestly the best thing and life with him is BEYOND exciting.


We had THE BEST DAY ever and one of the things I love is that we had an amazing photographer who has given us so many pictures to help us remember our beautiful day. 

Caroline from Photography with Caroline was brilliant and we loved that she could be apart of our day and take part in celebrating it with us. 

We have so many pictures and I wish I could share them all but here are some of my favourite shots from the day. 

They bring back so many memories. 

ENJOY. 



















Like I said just a few. But when I look at these I am instantly taken back to our amazing day. 

Thank you Caroline. We just love them all. 

Love Colleen & Andrew
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment