Thursday, 15 October 2015

A Thursday full of Thanks #2


This week along with friends we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving. Please know we didn't just pick a random holiday and decided to celebrate it (although I could get on board with that) one of us is an ACTUAL Canadian. 

We has such a lovely evening eating so much Turkey but before the pudding we had to share with everyone what we were thankful for in the last year. 

This year has been a busy one so I had quite the list. 

With it being Canadian Thanksgiving it is only right that this week we bring back a Thursday full of Thanks. Its been a while since my first post but you can check it out here. 

So here it is... 

ANDREW

 Again, this boy forever makes my heart so happy. He listens to me, reassures me, makes me laugh and just gets me. This year has been an incredible year for us both. It is so amazing living in what we have dreamed and talked about for the last year. In the last couple of weeks Andrew has been working so hard at work for us, because of that I am beyond thankful for him. 

AUTUMN

This is my favourite season, there is something about autumn that just makes my heart so happy. I love EVERYTHING about it. I am so thankful that we live in a world where we have autumn. 

TIME WITH FRIENDS

In the last few weeks I have been able to spend so much time with friends and I have loved it. I've loved being able to eat food and catch up with some of my favourites. I am thankful that amongst the busy life we all lead that we still have friends who cook for us and invite us around to admire there flamingo fairy lights. 

MY BEAUTIFUL HOME

Andrew and I have been blessed with a beautiful home and I am so thankful for it. I love our log burner and those evenings where we can curl up on the sofa with a fluffy blanket and watch tv.

LAZY SATURDAYS

I have had some busy weeks and with work I sometimes find myself out quite a lot of evenings but in the last few weeks Andrew and I have found ourselves literally having nothing to do on a Saturday. We have loved it and have very much taken advantage of it doing ABSOLUTELY nothing apart from eating food, making soup and watching Netflix. I am so thankful for lazy Saturdays with that nice husband of mine. 

KIDS TEAM

As you know I am the children's worker at Influence Church. Every day I get to work with the most incredible team who literally blow me away with there hard work and love. I will forever be thankful for all of them. 

So as you can see I have a very thankful heart. 

James 1:17
'Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above.'

 So what are you all thankful for I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment