Wednesday, 9 September 2015

This is it. For real this time.

Welcome to my space of internet.

Man I have started and re started this blog so many times.

This has been something I have wanted to do for so long but the world of blogs is huge and well I got seriously overwhelmed and thought to myself..
‘Stuff this Colleen, do you really think people care about what you have to say.’ 
So four times, that’s right four times, I have started and deleted this blog, I have changed the name, changed the design, changed what I am going to talk about and now I am back here again writing an opening post.

Since January 2013 I have had the same 14 followers, wow you guys, I bet you are all seriously fed up with all these changes aren’t you. But this is it. This is for real now. I am here and I am here to stay. I bet you are thrilled (ha!)

So welcome to Leeny Loves, let me explain what this is all about.

I love a lot of things and there are times I find myself wanting to share these things but not knowing how and where. So here we are in my little space of internet a place to share all the things I love, this could be beauty, fashion, food, life, work, tv and so on but a place to share all the things I am loving.

So who is Leeny, here’s abit about me.

My name is Leeny (thats me over there <<<< ) and I am a twenty something girl who lives in the heart of the Yorkshire dales. I live in the cutest house with my very handsome husband Andrew. I am a Christian and work for a church as a children’s worker and this is something I love so much so expect a few posts about that. I love clothes, not a huge fan on shoes (shock), I am more of flipflop girl, I love make up and all things beauty, recently I have a new found love for interiors and making my house look pretty. Nothing makes me more happier than a night on the sofa with the fire on eating Betty Crocker cookies and watching Netflix. So really just your normal girl living what I would say is life to the full.

So with that being said and done.

Welcome to Leeny Loves.

*Please note i have no idea how this is all going to work, but stick around i am sure it will be fun to see me work it all out. 



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I look forward to reading your blog Coleen. I'm quite addicted to blogging now. Have had my BeckysBoudoir.com for over 4 years now, have had a few in between which has gone on the wayside, but just started another one now, BrollyandBee.wordpress.com. It's always strange and new starting afresh, so I, like you, will see how it pans out! Becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky! :)
      Thank you for your comment. I am obsessed with reading blogs and have so many that i follow myself and i suppose its always been there but no idea what to do. I have just checked yours out they look amazing. Mine looks so plain at the moment but like you said we will see how it pans out! :) xx

      Delete